Personal Assistant (Quincy)
Location: Quincy, MA
Motu Novu seeks a personal assistant to support the firm’s partners in several day-to-day activities, as well as perform certain marketing and business development duties. Based in Quincy, MA at Motu Novu’s operations office. Day trips around the greater Boston area and occasional domestic and international travel.
What you will DO
- Provide personal and operational support to the firm’s partners.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s service offering.
- Contribute to the firm’s marketing and business development efforts.
- Attend networking and marketing events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Interact with the firm’s professionals, prospects, and clients.
- Perform certain social media and content marketing tasks.
What you will NEED
- Confident and poised attitude in internal and external interactions.
- Outgoing personality and ability to attract and filter leads.
- Exceptional oral and good written communications skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency with office productivity tools.
What you will GET
- $30K-$50K/year base compensation.
- Performance bonus.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of assignments.
- Opportunity to travel both within the USA and to Europe.