Junior Bookkeeper (Quincy)
Education: Associate Degree in Accounting (or Equivalent)
Location: Quincy, MA
Motu Novu seeks a junior (with or without prior experience) bookkeeper to assist our senior professionals in managing the administrative processes of certain clients. We serve a wide range of firms, with a focus on international tech startups.
What you will DO
- Manage the inbound and outbound accounting documentation flow.
- Record accounting transactions.
- Help troubleshoot and reconcile middle-office transaction exceptions.
What you will NEED
- Intuitive and good understanding of math.
- Detailed-oriented, precise, very organized approach.
- Basic understanding of double-entry accounting.
What you will GET
- $40K-$45K/year base compensation (depending on experience).
- Performance bonus.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of domestic and international accounts.
- Opportunity to learn about US GAAP, IAS, domestic and international taxation.